- Patanjali corn flakes are very good source of vitamins, minerals, folate, dietary fiber, as well as proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Patanjali Corn flakes are very rich in thiamine. Thiamine is good for carbohydrate metabolism, energy production and cognitive functions.
- Fiber helps to reduce cholesterol, constipation and the risk of colon cancer.
- Patanjali corn flakes are Very low in saturated fat and a gives a good satiety.
- Patanjali Cornflakes are very high source of iron content Iron, high iron diet is needed to maintain healthy blood level and help to keep the brain alert